Here it is… all the cookie recipes you could possibly need. About 576 of them, actually.
Here’s the sitch on the GFBCS2012:
The GREAT FOOD BLOGGER COOKIE SWAP brings together food bloggers from around the world in celebration of all things scrumptious. The premise is this: sign up. Receive the addresses of three other food bloggers. Send each of them one dozen delicious homemade cookies. Receive three different boxes of scrumptious cookies from other bloggers. Eat them all yourself (or, you know, share. If you want. No judgement either way.) Post your cookie recipe on your blog. See everyone else’s cookie recipes. Salivate. Get lots of great ideas for next year’s cookie swap. Rinse and repeat.
I sent 3 lucky recipients my Chinese Chai Cookies:
- Rebecca of bonbons & biscotti. She made Bourbon Spiced Shortbread Cookies for the swap. Would have loved to taste those!
- Caitie of Biscaitie, who made Curry Raisin Biscaitie.
- Lynn of Eat Drink Man Woman Dogs Cat.
And I received 3 batches of delicious cookies:
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies from Traveler in the Kitchen. I usually am not a fan of coffee, but mint chocolate is my fave, so these cookies were amazing. The giant chocolate chunks were perfect.
- Delicious cookies from Sweet Jeanette. They had an amazing kind of pecan praline thing going on.
- Yummy, buttery cookies (If I can find the recipe, I’ll update)
The hosts of the Cookie Swap rounded up on the recipes and posted them on their blogs. If you need inspiration for your cookie swap party or your holiday dessert table, look no further! Love & Olive Oil is hosting the Recipe Roundup Part 1, and The Little Kitchen is hosting the Recipe Roundup Part 2.
Enjoy your holiday baking!
Linking up for: